Monday, September 14, 2009

Poor Alex

I thought I would share Alex's battle wound with you. He fought the dirty clothes hamper and I think he lost!

This was right after it happened.
His nose had been bleeding......it was lot's of fun trying to clean him up!



This was tonight after his bath. Pretty, huh?!?!


I am not exactly sure how he did it. It is possible that he was trying to climb in the dirty clothes hamper but I really don't know. Also tonight, I caught him trying to crawl inside the "little" cabinet door on our entertainment center. He got stuck. I tried to take a picture of that too but he got out before I got the camera. Then he was climbing on the step stool in the kitchen. I have a feeling this will not be the last bloody nose, bruise, etc. that we will see with this kid!!!


Update on St. Louis trip: We are home......and still worn out. I took a rather long nap today when the kids were sleeping so I didn't get a chance to work on a Caring Bridge update. I will start that tonight but mostly likely won't be finished until tomorrow sometime. I will say that we has a GREAT time and we really hope to get to go back again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment