Friday, April 9, 2010

Who Says This and Who Says That......


This is the name of the game that Hayden and Hayley made up……



Here’s how you play…….Whoever is first thinks of a line from a movie, any movie, and says it out loud. Then everyone else tries to guess which character says that line. Hayden and Cory are really good with this. They can both think of rare lines that are hard to think of. Hayley can guess the lines sometimes but she typically just repeats the same line when it is her turn to go. I am not good at all……I hardly ever guess them and when I am actually able to get one I can’t ever think of a line myself. Sometimes I sit there while the others are playing so I can be ready to go if I happen to guess one……still I can’t think of anything. So, even though Cory and Hayden dominate the game it is still fun to play. We usually play this in the truck to keep everyone occupied. Doesn’t always last long but it is good for a few minutes of fun!!


Oh…..Hayley and I have a favorite line that we use often…… “pinned ya again”


Can you guess who said that and what movie it was from (Cory you can’t play!!)?

6 comments:

  1. Ok Lisa and I have a guess, is it from Lion King?.....as is it Nala that said it?
    Lisa likes this game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have it right.....but that might be counted as cheating since you discussed it together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well when you work in our office, all our answers have to have "both" of our heads put together to get the right answer! So it is just natural for us to do it this way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it was Nala from Lion King and I figured it out all by myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Jennifer and Hayley, Lisa and I are ready for the next one~~ And Kelly I am old I need help>>HeHeHe LOL

    ReplyDelete