Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I was thinking about things that make Alex happy. And I mean really happy and almost every time he sees or hears things he gets so excited. So here is my list of things I can think of (right now) that make Alex happy…..

1. The garage door going up or down.

2. Caps on peoples head (he tries to take them off).

3. Blue’s Clues, Bob and Elmo

4. Bubbles

5. Seeing family members

6. Getting in his bed to go “night night” (most of the time anyway).

7. Lights

8. The intro music for a kids show called Horse Land (It’s one of Hayley’s favorites but every time she watches it Alex “sings” along with them).

9. Music in general

That’s all I got for now…..but I am sure there is more I could add to the list.

Oh how I wish I could enjoy the simple things in life more than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment