Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super Naked Girl & Captain Underpants

Cory informed me today that Hayley decided what she wanted to be for Halloween next year. Are you ready for this one? Let me first say that Hayley is a little out there sometimes and tends to make us laugh quite a bit!

Super Naked Girl

That's right.....my daughter wants to be Super Naked Girl......oh my!! I am not really even sure what that would consist of....

I tried to explain that she could NOT be Super Naked Girl because clothes are required at all times. Which, honestly, in Hayley's world they tend to be optional! So, while I am struggling with Hayley begging to be Super Naked Girl (and at this point I think she is just going for as many laughs as she can get), Hayden pops in to the conversation. He says, "Well, if Hayley is going to be Super Naked Girl then I will be Captain Underpants!"

No....I am not kidding.....this was an actual conversation in my house!! Where do thing kids come up with these things!!

Hopefully, they will forget about Super Naked Girl and Captain Underpants before next Halloween......because if they don't that will be quite embarrassing for all involved. And I can't imagine what Alex could be...Diaper Man, perhaps!?!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! When Becca was two or three and potty training, we had a funny. Someone came to the door, probably trying to sell something. Not sure why I even answered the door. I knew she was only in undies. It was an "at home" day and easy for potty training to nix the other clothes (or at least not enforce wearing them). I noticed while we spoke, the person at the door seemed a bit disturbed/uneasy with Becca's appearance beside me at the door. I didn't bother looking down until after closing the door. She was stark naked! I didn't know she'd stripped the undies. Then I felt sorry for the poor guy at the door. Oh the difference even one item of clothing makes!

    ReplyDelete