Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Party's


All three kids had their Valentine's Party's last week. This was the first time that I had to plan for 3 parties. It was fun but making sure I had everything was some what challenging (especially since I have just issues with remembering things these day).

First was Hayley's party......


They passed out Valentine's.


Hayley looking through all her goodies!



And they ate pizza.....I love this picture!!


Later that same day was Alex's party....


He enjoyed the cupcakes and even got to do his own sprinkles.

He made a HUGE mess and decided he didn't like it on this hand.

Kyson saw how messy Alex was and thought he needed to help clean him up......

He really did have fun....even though it doesn't really look like it in this picture.


Last was Hayden's party......

They passed out their Valentine's before I got there......He had a bag FULL of stuff! They ate pizza and had Big Red Floats......and played Bingo. Everyone really seemed to enjoy it.

Didn't get many pictures of Hayden because I was busy serving Big Red and ice cream. But here are a couple of some of the boys in his class.



It was a busy, busy couple of days......but all three kiddos had a lot of fun and I am so glad that I got to enjoy it with them!!

Happy (day after) Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. So Cute~all three of them! Loved seeing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my niece and nephews so much. The three of them are so special and I am so glad that I am around to get to see them grow up and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete