Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

A few days ago I almost did a “Thankful Thursday” post….of course it wasn’t Thursday but I didn’t care I was going to do it anyway (because I am thankful everyday….not just Thursdays!!). Anyway, for whatever reason I forgot or got sidetracked or something and didn’t get in here to actually type it up!! Life is like that a lot for me……so I will start with that!

I am thankful for all the things that distract me from blogging (those “things” being my family, friends and responsibilities).

I am thankful for Puffs plus lotion……I have wiped Alex’s nose about 100 times in the last two days.

I am thankful for Alex’s ECI therapists. They all really love Alex and he loves them too!!

I am thankful for Alex’s new school and his new therapists that we will be getting to know soon.

I am thankful that Hayden likes to read.

I am thankful for naptime.

I am thankful for the girls at the gym…..I haven’t been able to go this week and I am missing it (I can’t believe I just said that I am missing going to the gym….I thought that would never happen....HA!!).

I am thankful for my husband……I was going to explain why….but there are too many reasons.

I am thankful that my dad got to spend the week in Mexico building a house for a family….and I am thankful that he is on his way home right now!

I am thankful for the snow we had this week and for all the fun that came with it……snow ice cream, snowball fights, building a snowman, snow angels, etc. (all the extra laundry and mess that goes with that was worth it!!)

I am thankful that Alex is “talking” a LOT more recently and that he put a puzzle together all by himself today (Oh…..and that I think he knows most of his shapes now)!

I am thankful for Hayley….even when she is challenging me to be more patient!

I am thankful for my friends…..and for long talks!

I am thankful for the peace that can only come from HIM.

So….what are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment