Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday.....a little late!!

So I missed Thankful Thursday by a few days......I'm trying!!! :)


I am thankful that last week is over!! I hate to say it like that because there was a lot of good stuff that happened last week.....a LOT being the key word here. We were super busy and I am thankful that next week, while it will still be busy, won't be quite as bad.



I am thankful that Hayden loves reading (now we just need to encourage a love for math too).



I am thankful for Hayley's silliness (I just have to remember that I am thankful for it when she is being silly at an inconvenient time).



I am thankful that Alex can tell me "nuh-uh" for "no" (again I have to remember I am thankful for that when he is being difficult).



I am thankful that Cory not be traveling until some time in January!!



I am thankful for the reminder I got in Sunday school this morning about the true meaning of Christmas and what we should put our focus on.....and not just now but all year!!



I am thankful that I have all the things that I take for granted but I pray that I would appreciate them more and that I would have more of a heart for those who don't have the things they need!



I am thankful for so much more......



What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. First of all... awwww, Cory was being sweet! :D

    I'm thankful for you too...but not in the same way. :) I'm also thankful that Jeremy has a job even if the hours are not to my liking.

    I'm also tremendously thankful for our great kids. Jack and Ian could be so much more of a handful than they are...I was just reminded again of how great they are tonight. And cute too!

    ReplyDelete