Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am tired and having one of those days where I can’t wait to go to bed. And I am cold. So really the last thing I was thinking about doing was updating my blog. But then I remembered it was Thursday……Thankful Thursday. It was kind of a slap in the face because I was in a whiney, grumpy mood.


So here we go…..


I am thankful that I remembered to do a Thankful Thursday post so I can think about all the things I am thankful for instead of being whiney.


I am thankful that I get to coach Upward basketball and for the opportunity to be involved in the kids’ lives (please pray for a member of our team…..HE knows the details).


I am thankful that there is a team of people praying for the Upward program and all that is involved with it.


I am thankful that Alex has been “talking” a lot more recently.


I am thankful for my icemaker (yes, I said my icemaker…..I didn’t have one for about 3 years).


I am thankful that we have a warm house to sleep in tonight, especially with the cold temperature we are having (cold for us…..anyway).


I am thankful that Hayden asked me to watch the football game with him.


I am thankful that my husband is with a group of men right now studying the word of God.


I am thankful that I get to go to bed early tonight (that is if I can make myself :) ).


So…..what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm What am I thankful for??? I am so thankful for "Thursdays" so I can read Jenns blog!!!
    No really........I am thankful for the heat this morning in my home.
    I am thankful for my wonderful husband, he is working in this frigid weather and he does'nt even complain about it.
    I am thankful our church has a Upwards program and I get to go and watch my grandkids participate tomorrow.
    I am thankful for my coworker, it is awesome to be able to tell the person you work with that you love her when you hang up from talking to her.
    I am thankful my girls, I love it when I hear their voice when I pic up the phone (even when they beg me to do things for them in frigid weather)! Still love their voices!! LOL
    I am thankful that Jenn asked what I was thankful for on her blog, makes me think and I love that!!
    Thanks Jenn~Love You

    ReplyDelete