Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I should blog more often…..but I guess once a week is better than nothing. It's time for another Thankful Thursday!

I am thankful that Cory will be home tonight after working out of town all week.

I am thankful that we had a pretty good week while he was gone.

I am thankful that I am almost done with my laundry today (but really…..when are you ever really done with laundry?!?!)

I am thankful that Hayley just now told Alex “Hi, you precious one” while holding his face in her hands (because about ten minutes ago she was yelling at him to get out of her room!).

I am thankful that I have to clean up Lego’s after Alex dumped them all over the floor because it means that he somehow opened the container they were in……unless Hayden left it open which is highly possible!!

I am thankful that Hayley slept at school today even if it was only for a little bit!

I am thankful for our Sunday School class and how they are willing to help others by bringing a meal, praying, etc.

I am thankful that even though I didn’t get everything done today that I needed to, I can do it tomorrow (but I do pray that I can manage my time better).

I am thankful that in two months Alex will be starting school…..I am thankful (in advance) for what he will do in the next year!

I am thankful for my parents and Cory’s parents being available to help us (especially when Cory is out of town).

I am thankful that HE is merciful even when I respond in a way that I shouldn’t with the kids (this is something that I pray for often…..to respond better and to have a better perspective in the midst of one of “those moment”…..because there are many of “those moments”).

No comments:

Post a Comment